- Has been recognized as one of the premier eating disorders conferences in the country for the past 25 years.
- Provides a forum for an in-depth exploration of clinical process, in addition to presentation of data and information.
- Allows you to enhance your knowledge of eating and food related problems, regardless of your practice setting.
- Features more than 25 workshops presented by renowned experts in the eating disorders field and 4 outstanding keynotes.
- Access to an online multimedia conference portal featuring speaker presentations and handouts will be available.
- Creates a sense of community and respect which allows professionals to talk honestly about what they do, say and feel when treating patients with eating disorders.
- Offers up to 18 CEs accredited by the APA, NASW, NBCC, PSNA and the Commission on Dietetic Registration. Continuing education credits are included in the registration fee.
- Offers up to 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Continuing Medical Education Credits are included in the registration fee.
- Provides extensive networking opportunities through lunches and special breakfasts for nutrition therapists, private practitioners, diverse populations and men.
- Conference registration includes meals, morning exercise and social events, as well as an orientation reception for new attendees on Thursday night.
- The Philadelphia Airport Marriott is newly renovated, centrally located and offers a low hotel rate. Read More
- 8:00-9:00 New Attendee Orientation
For more detailed information click here.
|Registration Options||Early Registration*||Regular Registration||Student Rates**||CE Credits|
|Friday through Sunday||$650||$695||$520||18|
* To receive the early registration discounted rate, registration forms MUST BE POSTMARKED BY September 18, 2015.
** Photocopy of Student ID must accompany registration form.
*** Group rates available for four or more from the same organization.
**** No phone registrations will be accepted.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT DEBBIE LUCKER AT 1-877-367-3383 OR DLUCKER@RENFREWCENTER.COM
The Renfrew Center Foundation is approved to offer continuing education credits and continuing medical education credits through the American Psychological Association, the National Association of Social Workers, National Board for Certified Counselors, the Commission on Dietetic Registration, the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education.
The Renfrew Center Foundation is approved by the American Psychological Association to offer continuing education for psychologists. The Renfrew Center Foundation maintains responsibility for the program. Credit is awarded based on full-time participation and completion of all required documentation.
Continuing Education Credits for social workers have been applied for and are pending approval by the National Association of Social Workers for 18 Continuing Education Credits. Read More